Top 10 Reasons to Attend MBS Academy's Professional Foundation Training
- MBS Academy’s succinct and comprehensive curriculum graduates MBS Practitioners in 90 days.
- Seminars run from Saturday to the following Sunday allowing you to minimize your time away from work and home and save on travel expenses.
- Experiential learning through active participation in both group classes and hands-on partner work begins the first day of the training.
- We create an enjoyable and safe learning environment where students are encouraged to interact and questions are always welcomed.
- Supportive, small group coaching sessions empower students to be confident in teaching group classes.
- Our trainers specialize in diverse professional fields, which enable them to address a variety of professional applications and offer multiple perspectives.
- Our students understand the works’ inherent simplicity through learning MBS Academy’s Core Principles.
- Judo concepts are openly incorporated into our training curriculum.
- We attract a diverse and international student body providing a stimulating learning environment.
- MBS graduates create successful professional practices.
For more information on our Professional Foundation Training click here. To read how Mind Body Studies can benefit you, follow this link.
Learn more about the Master Trainers, Mia Segal and Leora Gaster, as well as our whole team of MBS Trainers.